YES Programme – Roodepoort
Signa Opportunity is recruiting unemployed young people for quality workplace experience through the Youth Employment Service (YES) initiative.
About the YES Initiative
The initiative was launched by the President in 2018 and is a partnership with government and labour to collectively devise a national plan to build economic pathways for South Africa’s youth by creating workplace opportunities for South African youth over a period of 12 months.
- Office Administrator
- Customer Service Support
- Matric, relevant qualification with/or without relevant experience in the above-mentioned roles.
- Computer Literacy
- Good Communication
- Aged between 18 and 29
- Must be Unemployed
- Must not have taken part on the YES Programme before
- Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the name and location of the position on the subject line
- Candidates must reside in Roodepoort, Johannesburg or surrounding areas
- Closing date: 18 January 2021